Step 1: Filling up the form (fields marked * are mandatory)
Step 2: Registration Fees Payment
2. The admission process at DPS, Faridabad is completely digitized. We have Online Registration Form only. Kindly ensure that you have a Desktop/Laptop and a good Internet connection prior to filling the Registration Form. There are no Physical Forms available in the school premises.
3. Parents may walk in to the School for assistance in filling the form. However, they must carry coloured Passport Sized Photograph of the child, Original Birth Certificate of the child (with
a scanned copy) as well as Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking details for payment of Registration Fee.
Age Criteria (Nursery)
Between 3-4 years
Date of Birth: Between April 1, 2016
to March 31, 2017 (Both Days Inclusive)
Age Criteria (Prep)
Age: Between 4-5 years
Date of Birth: Between April 1, 2015
to March 31, 2016 (Both Days Inclusive)
- Scanned copy of Original Birth Certificate of the Child
- Scanned copy of recent coloured Passport Size Photograph of the Child with 80% face coverage
- Certificates regarding qualifications of the parents
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking details. We only accept Master/Visa cards for making online payment.
6. For filling up the form, it is advisable to use Desktop/Laptop and Google Chrome as the browser.
7.Please ensure that the Contact Details (Mobile Number/Email address) mentioned in the form are correct and used/accessed on a daily basis.
8.The School reserves the right to reject any application on account of incomplete/ inaccurate information.
9.Each child is unique and each has his/her unique requirement for development of specific skills. We
believe in your child and if at any
stage during school life we feel that
the needs of your child are a little
different from those of the mainstream
children. we will under the inclusive
education policy of the school ask you
to abide by the decision of the school
as deemed best in the interest of
the child. This may be in the form of
a different fees structure which will be
duly intimated to you and /
simultaneously attending a school which
caters exclusively to the specially abled children.
10.Kindly adhere to the deadlines indicated at every stage to avoid any last minute hassles.
11. To fill the Online Registration Form, log on to the website www.dpsfaridabad.in or directly click here
I. List of Candidates registered successfully will be available on the school website
II. List of Candidates eligible for Draw of Lots will be available on the school website
III. Draw of Lots
IV. List of Selected and Waitlisted Candidates will be available on the school website
V. Verification of Documents
VI. Filling of Enrollment Form, Payment of Fee and completion of admission process
Kindly note that the specific dates will be intimated through SMS/email.
13. If you wish to seek any clarification
while filling up the form, you can call at
8744078548 or email at email@example.com or
visit the School Help Desk on any working
day between 8.00 am and 2.00 pm.
14. Please note that SMS/email indicating Registration Number is a confirmation that your registration process has been successfully completed at DPS, Faridabad. However, successful completion of registration no way guarantees admission.
15.If shortlisted, please ensure that at least one parent makes it convenient to attend the 'Draw of Lots' to encourage transparency. In case of any exigency, kindly inform the school through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
about your absence on the day of Draw of
16.Check the school website regularly for any updates regarding
the admission process.
17. Final selection of the child is subject to verification of documents.
- Three recent coloured Passport Size photographs of the child
- One coloured Passport Size photograph each of both the parents
Vaccination Record of the child duly signed by a registered medical practitioner.
- Original Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation/
equivalent authority (Original will be kept
at the school and will be the property of
the school once the admission is granted).
- Residential Address: At least two address proofs with respect to any one of the parents i.e. Voter ID Card / Identity Card / Aadhar
Card / Valid Passport / Latest Paid
Electricity Bill / Latest Paid Landline
Telephone Bill/ Registered Lease Deed/Rent
Agreement of minimum stay of 06 months
(in case of rental accommodation).
- Original degrees and certificates substantiating the qualifications of the parents.
- Sibling: Latest Fee receipt of the sibling issued by the school office, currently a student of DPS Faridabad.
- In case of Alumni of any core school of DPS Society or any other school of DPS
Society: school leaving certificate / Sr.
Secondary / Secondary classes, stating the
name of the school , last class attended and
number of years spent at the school (any
- Single Parent : Valid legal proof of his / her single status (death certificate / an undertaking of single status / proof of divorce
- EWS : Valid Income Certificate issued from
Government of Haryana and ITR/Bank statement
of the last Financial year.
- Please bring
one set of photocopy of all the documents mentioned above
arranged in the sequence given above.
19. Kindly ensure that you have sufficient Card/Net Banking Transfer Limit for online payment of fees at the time of admission in case of final selection.
20. SMS/email indicating allotment of Admission Number is the final step in the completion of admission formalities at DPS, Faridabad.
21. You will receive a communication from the School in March on your duly registered mobile number/email id regarding the Orientation Session